This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE1 and PE1-im

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, April 19, 2015 · 3 Replies · 64 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Deck Squats and Skiers. Let me know what or if I should work on for these. Thanks 

 

 

Cole Dano

Deck Squats look fine.

 

On the Skiers, try to be a bit more fluid, and get the hips a little more out to the side.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Is my depth enough on the skiers? I'm still going to implement them as the lateral tension felt on the knees is a good stretch. Thanks for the tips. Minor adjustments. I've videotaped and looked at my form on other days, could've just been this workout as I've done them more fluidly rather consistently. Thanks for the input.

Cole Dano

The depth is ok for me, but you don't need to lean or reach forward so much. This is meant to target the lateral knee, so there will be a slight feeling of stretch there.