These seemed oddly easy, so I want to check to make sure I'm doing them right. I switched angles half way through so you can see them from the front and the side. Thanks for any feedback.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Sensei JP, April 19, 2015 · 3 Replies · 67 Views
These seemed oddly easy, so I want to check to make sure I'm doing them right. I switched angles half way through so you can see them from the front and the side. Thanks for any feedback.
Yep! Just make sure your inner ankle bone goes to the ground (can't tell by vid) these feel so good on the knees, yet everyone at the gym thinks it's super dangerous lol
Awesome, thanks for the feedback. It's true, my knees love this movement. At the same time, it's going to be weird to not be stuck on a SLS progression for months at a time.
Hopefully you won't! I'm stuck at SE2 cause of weak hip flexors fighting tight hamstrings, just need a few more seconds... But over all I've found SLS to be so much easier than the other elements, at least as far as not getting stuck for way too long, but I can actually do SLS, so that might be part of it.