This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Form Check MN/PE1 Tuck Ups

Started by Jordan Dotson, April 19, 2015 · 0 Replies · 93 Views

Jordan Dotson

Hey guys,

 

Thanks in advance for any advice ya'll feel like volunteering. The angle on this video is more than a bit awkward, I'm not quite sure how to embed videos, and I was "double tapping" at the top of each rep to see how well I could pause there (not well), so apologies if this is difficult to watch and interpret. 

 

Basically I just want to know if I have any overtly obvious problems. Back too rounded? Knees not close enough to chest at the top? I can get 5 x 15 really sloppy reps, but when I try to look graceful and really squeeze hard in my stomach, things get ugly. I'm wondering if mastery means gracefully and casually getting my knees to touch my chest, because right now that doesn't happen and I'm flogging away until I can.

 

Thanks again.

 

https://youtu.be/rbTECphSdyw