Howdy all, let me know how these are looking. Thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, April 18, 2015 · 3 Replies · 80 Views
Howdy all, let me know how these are looking. Thanks
Hi Daniel,
Tuck ups look good. The only thing I spotted was your back has a tendency to arch when you are flat on the ground rather than using PPT to get yourself flush. But that's nit-picking; looks good.
There is a bit of a circular path going on in the windmills. Best to keep that bell stacked straight up and down over the shoulder. ROM looks fine
So. I'm good to go on to PE2 (which I already had -- these were a warmup, but wanted to be crystal clear)? I'll improve the stacked position as I continue with the MN PE's, thanks for the input though. Much appreciated.
Zach Armijo said:Jon, it's preferred that the students lose the PPT at the bottom. It makes the exercise much more difficult than maintaining PPT to end in hollow. Think of how much harder hollow snaps are vs V ups.
Makes sense. Cheers for that ![]()