This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FLS/SE6iM without partner or stall bars ?

Started by chuchodani, April 17, 2015 · 8 Replies · 142 Views

chuchodani

Hi everyone ! Could someone please show me a way to do FLS/SE6iM without the named equipment ? I've rings.

jaz

You can use a couch/table and ring straps.
 
Recent video posted by Murray :

Romulo

Don´t you have a playground or park with a jungle gym/monkey bars nearby? I use that as a "multiplatform" for improvisation. It can be your stall bars, support for arch and other leg lifts, etc. It can hurt a little to do an arch up, but you can bring a yoga mat or something else to cushion and easily anchor your feet.

 

 

Jungle-Theme-Playground-Equipment.jpg

chuchodani
jaz said:

You can use a couch/table and ring straps.

 

Recent video posted by Murray :

That's exactly what I was looking for, but I don't see where the straps are anchor ?

chuchodani
Romulo said:

Don´t you have a playground or park with a jungle gym/monkey bars nearby? I use that as a "multiplatform" for improvisation. It can be your stall bars, support for arch and other leg lifts, etc. It can ache a little to do an arch up, but you can bring a yoga mat or something else to cushion and easily anchor your feet.

 

 

Jungle-Theme-Playground-Equipment.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have a park near to me, but I will take it as an option if  someday I train at the park ! Thanks 

Mats Trane
chuchodani said:

That's exactly what I was looking for, but I don't see where the straps are anchor ?

I put my ring straps around the sofa.

chuchodani

OK, I will try to come up with an idea about how to anchor it to my sofa, becuase mine it's a little bit different form Murray's one.

Kasper Stangerup

The thing with the sofa can be done using a kettlebell instead of the straps. Just push you foot into the opening between handle and body of the KB. You don't need much weight, since you are supported under the hips (close to the center of gravity). IMO, it is much easier to put a kettlebell in your sofa rather than arranging straps.

chuchodani
Kasper Stangerup said:

The thing with the sofa can be done using a kettlebell instead of the straps. Just push you foot into the opening between handle and body of the KB. You don't need much weight, since you are supported under the hips (close to the center of gravity). IMO, it is much easier to put a kettlebell in your sofa rather than arranging straps.

Nice suggestion ! But I don't have any kettlebells :(. I'll have it on mind for future situations. Thanks