This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE2 Form Check

Started by CRAIG DOESCHER, April 16, 2015 · 4 Replies · 117 Views

CRAIG DOESCHER

Do toes need to be pointed on the trailing leg? My toes naturally do not stay pointed while doing cossack squats. If yes, I still have some work to do.

 

Any other thoughts would be appreciated.

 

https://youtu.be/JRwEuEf5-fs

chuchodani

Looks good, but it looks like you're doing a strange twist with your hip at your right side, watch carefully and you could see the twist. Keep your torso looking forward. Maybe if you put your arms like the course video you could do it best !

CRAIG DOESCHER

Thank you all for the replies ... I will work on:

 

1) Torso forward. No more twist

2) Hold the bottom and slow down on pace

3) Keep feet facing forward

 

Should I take this mean that the ankle dorsiflexion is ok? Or do I need to point my toes?

CRAIG DOESCHER

Thanks, Zach!