This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Follow along class - Stretch time on standing achilles right is wrong.

Started by Tobias Akeblom, April 16, 2015 · 8 Replies · 442 Views

Tobias Akeblom

Coach need a new watch :-)

 

I have thought about it several time as I go though the follow along class for front split. Always felt like the standing achilles stretch on right leg felt as a very quick 90 sec. So today I double checked it and it is only 60 seconds!

 

 

Bro'

It did kinda feel like it to me too, never actually did check because I always thought I'd do it at the end of the series, but curiously I never wanted go back to it.  :lol:

Luzian

Good catch! I was also astonished several times "already done?" when doing it but I never timed it.

dritar

Special Bonus :).

Coach Sommer

I'll give you the same advice that I give my own athletes; deal with it.  ;)

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Cole Dano

Just pause the video for 30s while thinking of bad jokes. :)

Tobias Akeblom

I think I have to hire an assistant to do that. Don't want to get out of that lovely stretch :)

Stephen Majerle

If only this mistake had been made on the standing single leg pike ..... :(

William Marler

The audio-only version is simply the audio stream from the follow along video, so it has the same problem. Can you splice 30s of silence into the audio stream? It's easy for audio (here's a howto video).