Hi, I'm brand new here. Have spent a couple of days reading this forum, bit have just realised that it seems to be dominated by male posters?
I am presuming this course (doing F1,H1 and stretch) is effective training for females also?
Many thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Emma Austin, April 15, 2015 · 11 Replies · 487 Views
Hi, I'm brand new here. Have spent a couple of days reading this forum, bit have just realised that it seems to be dominated by male posters?
I am presuming this course (doing F1,H1 and stretch) is effective training for females also?
Many thanks
Maybe it's a forum thing, but I can attest to most of my in class students being women.
That's good to hear. I'm in New Zealand so anything related to USA will probably go over my head.
I hope to be quite active on the forum
Welcome aboard! ![]()
Welcome!
There are some women who post on the forums, though significantly fewer than the men. Foundation and Handstand are quite effective for people of all (or no) genders. Definitely give it a shot!
The Coach uses two female athletes in his stretch series. Also, last time I checked women do pretty well at gymnastics, so no reason to be disheartened if you don't see them posting much.
Welcome!
Enjoy your journey!
Thanks for all the replies and welcomes. I have two daughters, one ego is 5 is in competitive gymnastics (starts competitions next month) so I feel I should should be working along side her, and not just watching her!
ive actually seen more women on here than i expected. lots of girls on the gymnasticbodies tags on instagram too.
Statistically speaking, I'm more surprised about someone posting from NZ than her being a woman ![]()
Ha ha, very true. The joys of the internet, bringing the world together ![]()
Wow, didn't realize there was such an active GB community on Instagram.