Where do I learn more about them? How much do they cost?
Thanks so much!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by vannybute, April 15, 2015 · 6 Replies · 361 Views
Where do I learn more about them? How much do they cost?
Thanks so much!
For each course, there is an associated private forum that you get access to after purchasing the course.
You start a new thread in the respective forum asking for a form check on a specific exercise, e.g. MN/PE1, SL/PE1, etc.
Foundation 1 has a separate "Form Checks" folder where you would post the videos for form checks.
The moderators and other students in the courses are usually great about giving feedback and this is an included benefit of purchasing the courses for no additional cost ![]()
Enjoy and post away!
Yeah, the "Form Checks" forum is free after you've purchased the course.
Maybe you're thinking of the Level 0.5, Level 1, etc paid assessment that GB do?
Samin
I would be interested. I would think that some agreement in which you can submit the video two or three times after paying the initial fee would work. Let's say I submit a video and get a feedback that I should fix, this, this and that. First I might need a couple of clarifications on the feedback, then spend a month or so to clean up the form and do a re-submission.
Another acceptable form would be to put a time limit, for example after paying the fee you can get up to 3 versions of the video checked in a maximum of 2 months, after that, if you are still working on that PE & iM, you would need to pay again.
I think I'm fine. I paid money for starter pack and i think it would be better to just get the form checks with that one time pay.
I'd be happy for paid evaluations to be available. It's the perfect compliment to seminar attendance and forum participation. Sometimes you need a little fine tuning from an advanced coach.
I too would be interested. Advanced forum members and coaches that come by and help us are awesome. But sometimes, I feel like I may overwhelm their good will asking for feedback in rapid sucession.