First workout doing these (besides testing).
SLS/PE1- https://vid.me/mMZu
SL/PE1- https://vid.me/eB9h
MN/PE1- https://vid.me/VfS3
Edit: Removed SL/PE1 rep counting question. Was answered by Rayne, Left+Right=2.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Dylan Robertson, April 14, 2015 · 5 Replies · 122 Views
First workout doing these (besides testing).
SLS/PE1- https://vid.me/mMZu
SL/PE1- https://vid.me/eB9h
MN/PE1- https://vid.me/VfS3
Edit: Removed SL/PE1 rep counting question. Was answered by Rayne, Left+Right=2.
for MN/PE1, the athlete in the course video ends up sitting on his sitbone and with a much more vertical torso, while you seem to keep your lower back on the ground. Also, I believe your tempo is too fast.
SLS/PE1 looks ok to my ignorant eyes apart from some struggle in some of the reps and maybe feet a little too wide. The guy in the example video has a very nice even tempo...
SL/PE1 looks good to me.
I just started F1 myself, don't take my comments as extremeky reliable. My mindset so far is that when I look back at my video side by side with the course material, I need to have a form and tempo that are very very similar to feel that I'm close to mastery.
Thanks Zach!
I looked at the video and my feet do need to be closer of Deck Squats, they appear to be slightly within shoulder width.
At the top of the tuck ups, I can hold the position.
Should the feet be touching on the SLS and what should the angle be in the knee joint, I kept it at 90 degrees, as that was what it looked like in the video. Will fix.
So pull my feet in towards my butt when Im coming up out of the roll?
Oops, that last Question was meant to be SL, not SLS.. What should my knee angle be when doing the Twists and should my feet be together.
Thanks. I'll upload videos again on Friday with (hopefully) improved form. Would sitting at the bottom of a full squat be a good way to gain mobility for deck squats?