While doing rocking table, my lower back hurts.
It's fine for like ten reps but pain gradually accumulates. I feel slightly uneasy next day.
First I thought it is spinal erectors. but it feels more like bone, not muscle.
Want to know why.....
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Hanlim Lee, April 14, 2015 · 2 Replies · 127 Views
While doing rocking table, my lower back hurts.
It's fine for like ten reps but pain gradually accumulates. I feel slightly uneasy next day.
First I thought it is spinal erectors. but it feels more like bone, not muscle.
Want to know why.....
You're letting it go into your lower back.
- Use your glutes - posterior pelvic tilt
- Use your chest - push your chest up
Stop immediately when you feel the pain, don't keep going, it can turn into a long term lower back irritation.
Cole Dano said:You're letting it go into your lower back.
- Use your glutes - posterior pelvic tilt
- Use your chest - push your chest up
Stop immediately when you feel the pain, don't keep going, it can turn into a long term lower back irritation.
Oh it was PPT. I thought it is APT. It's hard to tell from video. Thanks.