disc problem

Started by colcio, August 13, 2009 · 2 Replies · 2,157 Views

colcio

Hi Coach

Recently I was diagnosed with slight dyscopathy in my cervical spine C4 C5 to be eaxact. Damege was done by wrestling no doubt,years off bridging , walkovers on my head with no hands etc.

I do quite a lot of gymnastic exercises and am wandering if doing hand stand might be dangerous and put a lot of pressure there?

Regards

Colcio

Coach Sommer

Colcio,

I do not know. My advice is to closely follow the recommendations of your doctor and physical therapist.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

colcio
Coach Sommer said:
Colcio,

I do not know. My advice is to closely follow the recommendations of your doctor and physical therapist.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Hi

It's very hard to find a doctor who understands this kind of exercises.

Thanks anyway

Regards

Colcio