This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Different warm ups - Feet positioning during planks

Started by Awesssss, April 11, 2015 · 1 Replies · 81 Views

Awesssss

Hey guys!

 

Time for some questions! :)

 

1) Do you have different warm ups for different workouts?

 

I was thinking about alternating a warm up so that I can get different im:s in. What do you guys think?

 

2) Regarding planks. I see that many do them on their toes instead of on the back of their toes (like in planche leans). That way. I feel it alot more in my core and quads. Definetly harder, but maybe not neccesary?

 

How do you gyus perform them? If I start do them on my toes it would a lot easier. :P

chuchodani

1) I always do the same warmup, I feel good with it and ready for my workout.

 

2) When I master it I did it on the normal way instead of the back of the toes and it transfer good to Straight arm plank and planche leans.