This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE5 - Bulgarian Rows

Started by Eric Baum, April 10, 2015 · 6 Replies · 244 Views

Eric Baum

Hello guys,

 

I finally mastered PE4 and tested for the first time PE5 for mastery.

The video is from the 5 reps of the last set.

 

 

I could do full mastery reps and it didn't feel hard, it actually felt a little strange. Am I doing this right?

 

I know I'm pushing my head forward, what about the rest?

 

Thanks for the feedback

Baum

Nacho training

I think that you should activate more your external rotators. If you review the video, you could see that the athlete pull with his hands to the head and pull his elbows to his legs (Similar to hinge rows) Consequently your hands will be directly over your elbows. In addition your rotators cuff will thank you. :)

Cole Dano

The elbows should be in line with the shoulders.

Eric Baum
Nacho training said:

I think that you should activate more your external rotators. If you review the video, you could see that the athlete pull with his hands to the head and pull his elbows to his legs (Similar to hinge rows) Consequently your hands will be directly over your elbows. In addition your rotators cuff will thank you. :)

 

 

Cole Dano said:

The elbows should be in line with the shoulders.

 

Ok guys, I'll try it on the next session. I'm not in a hurry to PE6 =P

Eric Baum
Is it better?

 

Video of the last set again:

 


Alessandro Mainente

the form is fine, try to pull both elbows and hands to the side so that the hands stay aligned with elbows.

Eric Baum

Ok. Thanks =]