This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Five day template

Started by Hyok Lee, April 10, 2015 · 3 Replies · 143 Views

Hyok Lee

I have been doing the four days a week Foundation One workout for five months now, and I just feel like I have excess energy. So, I'm contemplating going to the five day plan. I noticed that it results in three days of FL, sPL, HBP and RC, but only two days of SL, MN and SLS. Should I alternate weeks of working out SL, MN and SLS three times, to balance things out, or am I being too anal?

Jason Dupree

Idk about the 5 a week, but the three a week Alternates like that.

Jon Douglas

Actually, I don't alternate this one. SL 3*a week tends to get a little too much for me at this stage.

IIRC Alex said the same when he was doing it a while sho

Hyok Lee
Jon Douglas said:

Actually, I don't alternate this one. SL 3*a week tends to get a little too much for me at this stage.

IIRC Alex said the same when he was doing it a while sho

OK, thanks. I will try that and see how it goes.