I used to train very often and had a decent handstand and some C skills on pbars and rings, I had some wrist injuries about a year ago and my right wrist never really recovered. There were points where it almost got better, but lately I haven't even been able to hold a proper push-up position without pain.
Using parallettes make pushups possible, but handstands are kind of out of the question unless I want a sore wrist for an hour or so. I always warmed up before attempting handstands, but sometimes even just basic wrist exercises would cause pain and I couldn't continue. What's most upsetting about this is that I used to do freestanding hs pushups, one arm pushups, handsprings, and was making good progress with my planche. Now just getting in a pushup position is a challenge. My left wrist is completely fine, it's just the right that has problems.
I have brought this up with doctors before, but they didn't really seem to think much of it. I've had an x-ray for it and it turned up normal. Definitely doesn't feel normal.