This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE6 - Mastery Form check

Started by Murray Truelove, April 10, 2015 · 5 Replies · 154 Views

Murray Truelove

Here's my 5th set of 5x60s. I've been on this element about 30 weeks building volume using the 30s template first. 

 

However, in the last micro cycle more rest time has crept in, between each set I was taking an extra 1-3 minutes after the IM. I don't really want to spend any more time on this element but I know this is against the general recommendations for passing mastery, thoughts?

 

korija

Dont know anything about the rc/pe6 yet, but how can you train with pants and shirt?!

Murray Truelove
korija said:

Dont know anything about the rc/pe6 yet, but how can you train with pants and shirt?!

Prana yoga pants and a compression top, not really uncomfortable. Normally I work out in my underpants but I didn't want to inflict that on anyone. 

Awesssss

Looks good to me. 7 and a half motnhs work payed off.

 

How has this affected the rest of your pulling strenght?

 

Also, when you do these in you warm up (which I hope you're gonna do), try to hold at your chest lvl. That helped me a lot with my rom on normal pull ups. WAs never able to pull below shoulders until I worked on chin hold to chest height.

Alessandro Mainente

well done!

Murray Truelove
Hollow Man said:

Looks good to me. 7 and a half motnhs work payed off.

How has this affected the rest of your pulling strenght?

Also, when you do these in you warm up (which I hope you're gonna do), try to hold at your chest lvl. That helped me a lot with my rom on normal pull ups. WAs never able to pull below shoulders until I worked on chin hold to chest height.

Pulling strength has been pretty good, for the last month or so I've been able to throw in 3x8r chin ups at the end of the work out pretty easily and I did a rope climb without too much trouble at the centre where I boulder.