Gymnastic mushroom size

Started by itaman8, April 10, 2015 · 13 Replies · 8,658 Views

itaman8

Hello,

What are the sizes of a good gymnastic mushroom?

I've built one and it looks too wide to me.

rafal

Ø 60 cm

height about 45-50cm (some are adjustable)

itaman8
rafal said:

Ø 60 cm

height about 45-50cm (some are adjustable)

Ok, thank you.

My mushroom is approximately 54 cm wide and 54 cm height.. it's ok?

rafal

I think it's fine

It's not too wide for sure ;)

itaman8
rafal said:

I think it's fine

It's not too wide for sure ;)

It was 71 cm but now I want to make it shorter and it will be 54 cm, thank you.

vannybute

Hey, do you do club gymnastics?

itaman8
GenericGymnast said:

Hey, do you do club gymnastics?

I don't know exactly what it is..

vannybute

like as a gymnast, not just train at home.

itaman8
GenericGymnast said:

like as a gymnast, not just train at home.

I wish, but no.

HB_Ron

I'd love to see a picture when it's finished! :)

itaman8
HB_Ron said:

I'd love to see a picture when it's finished! :)

No problem!

vannybute

Any instructions to build?
Thanks!

Kai.L

74cm wouldve been perfectly fine, large mushrooms go up to 120cm and helps to prevent piking

Itamar Sha'ashua

Hey,

Here is the mushroom I've built.

Now I can do do 3/4 circle, but I can't understand why I am so piked when I do it...

 

post-19387-0-55090700-1435041640_thumb.j

post-19387-0-55614200-1435041653_thumb.j

post-19387-0-08748700-1435041665_thumb.j

post-19387-0-89139800-1435041682_thumb.j