This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE2 Form Check. Need a good eye on that, please

Started by Vytautas Pilkauskas, April 9, 2015 · 2 Replies · 106 Views

Vytautas Pilkauskas

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

 

I've read much about rocking and paid extra attention to what Mr. Zach Armijo said about them so here's my try.

There definitely were some reps when I looked fragmented but I tried to keep focused and fix them whenever I felt it wrong. I used to do 4x60 but after I read some info on forums, I scaled it down to 4x36 and it is bloody hard. So much harder than what I did before re-evaluating my form.

Any feedback is very much appreciated.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PI8ahckx90&feature=youtu.be

 

EDIT: After comparing my form with the athlete's in the course video I think that my form looks like crap :icon_rolleyes:

chuchodani

To me looks good, at some reps it looks like you extended your back a little and sometimes it looks like if your feet were not together, but overall was pretty similar to the course video.

Vytautas Pilkauskas

Thank you very much for your reply. That's what I thought when I took a look to my form. Very appreciate your help and see you soon. :)