Hey GB community,
I have recently found out that I have torn both of my labrums in my shoulders. I'm opting out of surgery as I use to work in orthopedic surgery and I know the rehab is miserable and the success of the surgery isn't very high. I am going to let them scar back down and continue to work on my mobility at that point.
My question is, has anyone else ever dealt with this and found some sort of rehab that just blew your mind? I have been working on my sub scapular strength and contraction. My upper traps are extremely dominant and I have been working on rotator cuff strength as well as capsular stretches. I have heard that people have had success with thera-blades, but I don't want to invest in one if it is useless. I am the head coach at a gym so I don't mind purchasing things because then my girls can utilize it if need be.
Any thoughts or ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Sean