A while ago I was having some apparent shoulder instability issue which would lead to slight pain on rare occasions. After regaining much of my range of motion in this shoulder and chest stretch http://www.enotalone.com/img/articles/4367/13.jpg my left shoulder issues were no longer an issue. Just to get it out of the way, current range of motion allows me to clasp my hand together and hold it at 90 degree to the line of my body standing upright. Now, I am having pain in my shoulder, again, after performing pike pushups followed by some sets of p-bar dips. The only sets I pushed my self on were the last two of the pike pushups, but didn't suffer any pain. When I switched to dips, I felt tightness in my shoulder, but it loosened up, and my last sets felt really good. When it started hurting was when I switched to my L-sit work (I started the 60 second volume progression a week ago). Wasn't a harsh pain, just enough to let me know it was there. At the moment, it mainly hurts when I try to cross my arm across the front of my body, but feels better every time do it again. However, it always hurts when I do a dipping-like movement with it. Any stretches or otherwise I should do to prevent this?
On a side note, all my other injuries (hip slexor tendonitis and golfer's elbow) are history. So, that is good.