To keep it short, what is the best for you bang things to do to see improvements? I did HS/PE1-im today after going back to it based on my form not being 'mastered'. What I saw was my shoulder flexion actually worsen, despite incorporating the move every H1 workout and dead hangs every day. I mean, I do the foundation and handstand strength and mobility moves three days and two days a week, respectively. I also do the stretch series once a week. But damn, that's easily 1-2 hours a day. I have a lot of other stuff going on. I do yoga, incorporated a standing desk, don't sit down and try to squat or hang as much as possible all day long, but these impediments are frustrating. Any suggestions for seeing improvement without incessantly banging one's head against a wall? I'm not seeing the light...
I want to improve hip rotation: internal (think swivel hips); external (think pancake/straddle tuck)
I want to improve shoulder mobility: flexion, extension
I want to improve knee mobility: lateral movement (like skier squats)
and so on. I'm guess I'm just frustrated and worn out from the five day-a-week workouts and minimal return. And yes, I'm putting in concerted, focused efforts and focusing on the workout when working out. Discipline and focus aren't my weaknesses.