This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE2 and MN/PE2-im Progress

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, April 7, 2015 · 3 Replies · 67 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

I'm not sure where I'm supposed to be feeling the straddle tuck. They don't seem difficult but I also haven't worked up to mastery yet. The day after I don't feel much soreness in my abs. Any insights?

 

Also, with the Jefferson Curls, my legs are straight and knees are pushing back (thanks to cues from the Front Split Stretch series). Do these look good enough otherwise?  I'm also using a 45lb. bar. Thanks

 

 

HB_Ron

Straddle-ups-Knees are bent. You want to completely lock out instead. :)

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Appreciated. Yeah, my pancake and straddle still need a lot of work. Thanks for the tip, I'll incorporate it into my next B) workout

chuchodani
HB_Ron said:

Straddle-ups-Knees are bent. You want to completely lock out instead. :)

What HB_Ron has said is right, lock those knees and point your toes.