This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE3 and PE3-im

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, April 7, 2015 · 2 Replies · 37 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

I'm still working on these, but am not sure as to whether I've attained full range of motion. This week is my recovery week so I did them for full reps. Last week I performed the 5x10 and wasn't phased by the setxrep quantity. I just am looking for feedback as to whether I'm going low enough and performing them with good enough technique. Thanks

 

 

Ryan Reynolds

Why do you have video's of SLS PE1, PE2 and PE3 all posted at the same time?  What element are you working on?  Your supposed to master PE1 and IM1 before moving on.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

I never videotaped them. I had mastered the elements as much as I felt possible and had moved on. I only recently realized that videotaping would be a viable and worthwhile option to include in the process. Which is why I've included all of them now.