Front split vs Middle split

Started by razzor11, April 6, 2015 · 10 Replies · 4,338 Views

razzor11

Hi all

I recently decide to buy stretch course but only 2 course. 1 stretch course will be Bridge and Middle or Front split and i can't decide between this 2.

Please help.

itaman8

Why do you want to buy only 2 of the 3? money issue?

razzor11

Money issue and little time.

Alexander Egebak

That is a hard choice.

 

Whatever you pick make sure to still find some complimentary stretches to track progress in for the course that you are not buying. Being very tight in some movement patterns, but very flexible in others is never a good idea.

Sean Hunter

Front Split...

 

I flipped a coin to decide. 

dritar

If you have foundation and have problems with MN/PE2 go for Middle Split. 

Awesssss

The obvious choice for me is front split as that will develop your pike for manna work, and increase hip/quad flexbility/mobility for your full bridge plus all the gst work.

red1392

I think Middle Split is harder to train right and also harder to achieve. Get that one. 

Prometheus

I got middle split for HS presses later (as I can do them, but not as well as I would like).

Mark Collins

If you can save up for all three you won't regret it. Middle split and front split compliment each other. Your results will be far better doing all three. Each session takes around 40 minutes so time shouldn't be an issue.

razzor11

For now I can buy 2, so I will buy Bridge and Front split stretch and when I get money I will buy and middle split stretch.