This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How Perfect MN/PE2 & iM, Straddle Up should be?

Started by Hanlim Lee, April 4, 2015 · 2 Replies · 240 Views

Hanlim Lee

just like the title, how perfect MN/PE2 & iM should be to be seen as mastery?

 

I asked about ROM of MN/PE and many said without perfect pancake, full ROM is impossible.

 

Does that mean I cannot progress before I reach full pancake? 

 

 

How about MN/PE2 - iM? 

 

Now I can easily pass my toe with the bar as I roll and feel mobility of vertebrae is increasing. 

 

How much low should I reach to master? 

Awesssss

With the im, once you can pass your toes, you're good to go. But the im itself: the jefferson curls should maintain as part of your warm up.

 

Over the course of a year or two build up to bodyweight.

Sean Hunter

The jefferson curl should be about your hand past your toes, so your wrists will be at toe level.