I can fully understand why arch body hold was removed from F1, but why was the reps on Pe's like Arch up lowered to 10?
While you're at it, can you lower the chin hold too? ![]()
Joke. ( Not the first question though, that was serious!)
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Awesssss, April 3, 2015 · 4 Replies · 243 Views
I can fully understand why arch body hold was removed from F1, but why was the reps on Pe's like Arch up lowered to 10?
While you're at it, can you lower the chin hold too? ![]()
Joke. ( Not the first question though, that was serious!)
I'm assuming because part of it's purpose was to develop oblique strength. That issue is now addressed in Pe1.
I don't think so.
Perhaps it was thought to be more ideal to emphasize more pure strength training over strength endurance. But who knows? It is not a big change at all and building up to 15 reps was "easy" enough to start with.
Hollow Man said:While you're at it, can you lower the chin hold too?
yes, please! Seriously...