This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Clarification on tbs/se2 Twisting Bear

Started by Giovanni Garcea, April 3, 2015 · 2 Replies · 191 Views

Giovanni Garcea

Maybe is the fact that I'm not a native English speaker, but I'm not sure what does "keep the supporting shoulder pressed back behind the supporting hand" mean?

 

Towards which direction should I press my shoulder?

 

In tbs/se1 the direction is to press shoulders forward, that means towards the feet. If in tbs/se2 the direction is to press the shoulders back, than I read that is the oppoisite of se1, that means pressing the shoulder toward the head, but the video and pictures don't necesarily show that, or at least is not that evident.

 

Can someone help me out understanding this movement and how should be felt? Thanks!

whaureb
Giovanni Garcea said:

"keep the supporting shoulder pressed back behind the supporting hand"

I believe it means that your shoulder should be closer to your butt than your hand

post-4846-0-78253100-1428141928_thumb.pn

gohei_
whaureb said:

I believe it means that your shoulder should be closer to your butt than your hand

attachicon.gifjustbearstuff.png

Awesome drawing there pal  :D