This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE1 Form Check (bHBH)

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, April 3, 2015 · 4 Replies · 175 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

So here's my form check for bent hollow body hold. I did this as a warmup set for FL/PE2 (which is admittedly more frustrating than this progression proved to be) as I had done the five sets of mastery maybe sometime back in January and thought to myself, "pssh...I got this I don't need to upload a video". Two months later I got to HBP/PE3 and realized how wrong I was. So without further ado, here's my post of FL/PE1. I did this set for over the sixty seconds, I was aiming for 90. Anyways, thoughts and critiques welcome. Tell me how driving is, lol. 

 

Side note, I swear I don't wear the same shirt every time I workout. It just happens to appear that way.

 

Vincearoo
Daniel Taylor-Shaut said:

Side note, I swear I don't wear the same shirt every time I workout. It just happens to appear that way.

Trust me, if we noticed that then we'd have to be the ones doing the defending

chuchodani

I think you need to hold your arms straight and fully depress your scapula.

Awesssss

I've never really understood how to tell if someone else is doing hollow body hold on the floor correctly. Is this even possible to tell? 

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Thanks Zach.

 

Yeah I did bHBH again yesterday in my warmup, with depression and as much PPT is possible - while also on your back - and did it for 60 seconds (though granted I was sore as ever because I had done SL/PE1 and MN/PE2 the day before). I was still able to manage it fine. So that's good to know. Thinking you've got something and then to post and find out you don't is frustrating, but also humbling.

 

FL/PE2 is still taking its 'lovely' time though, especially in maintaining some depression and the hollow hold.