This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Planche Tip: Use only your scaps ! Don't rely on spinal curvature.

Started by chuchodani, April 3, 2015 · 2 Replies · 287 Views

chuchodani

Hi guys ! I made this video because I've noticed that some people (including myself) have been doing the planche progressions with a fake rounded back, that actually looks rounded because of spinal curvature instead of just isolate the movement in the scaps. If something is wrong with this please let me know ! Thanks

 

itaman8
chuchodani said:

Hi guys ! I made this video because I've noticed that some people (including myself) have been doing the planche progressions with a fake rounded back, that actually looks rounded because of spinal curvature instead of just isolate the movement in the scaps. If something is wrong with this please let me know ! Thanks

 

This planche lean is correct according to what you say?

post-16716-0-99434500-1428053869_thumb.j

chuchodani

To me looks great ! You could try the standing variation like I did at the end of the video, and understand how it is to isolate the scaps. Just focus on move your scaps, nothing else, and of course hard PPT.