Just a Funny Story

Started by Nick Roy, April 3, 2015 · 18 Replies · 3,135 Views

Nick Roy

So a guy tells me he can do 60 pullups. Naturally I wanted to see for myself. We go over to a bar in a nearby park and I watch him do 60 kipping pullups, swinging all the way. He hops down and I immediately say, well I can do 200 pushups in a single set. Naturally..he wanted to see for himself. So I dropped down and knocked out 200 knee pushups, counting every rep outloud. When I got back up, he had an exasperated look on his face. See what happens when you mislead people?

In the words of the great GSP, "I am unimpressed with your performance"

Bipocni

You lose points for calling them girl pushups.

Nick Roy

That's why I put quotations on them. Don't know a simpler way to define them. No sexism here

Keilani Gutierrez

I'm getting pwned by knee pushups right now! ;_________;

:P

Nick Roy
Keilani Gutierrez said:

I'm getting pwned by knee pushups right now! ;_________;

:P

There it is!

Awesssss

Wait.. You actually did 200 knee push ups?

Prometheus

Hahaha. Why not do 4 instead of 200 lol.

piotro

I hope you haven't forgot your mobility after that set ;), 75 reps of...

Nick Roy
Hollow Man said:

Wait.. You actually did 200 knee push ups?

I did lol. Delivered my point very clearly to the guy

Nick Roy
piotro said:

I hope you haven't forgot your mobility after that set ;), 75 reps of...

Lol, I'm not gonna ask

Joshua Slocum
piotro said:

I hope you haven't forgot your mobility after that set ;), 75 reps of...

Xiaopengs. While holding a weather balloon :P

Dylan Robertson

What are Xiaopengs?

Nick Roy

Course content. Which reminds me, this is on the public forums. Just a heads up guys.

Dylan Robertson

Oh, is it something I can look forward to in F1 or H1?

Awesssss

Yes, Dylan.

 

Still, I'm impressed over 200 kip pull ups and 200 knee push ups. That's alot!

 

Maybe you guys used bad form for what is considered a real kip pull up and a real knee push up. ;)

Dylan Robertson
Hollow Man said:

Yes, Dylan.

 

Still, I'm impressed over 200 kip pull ups and 200 knee push ups. That's alot!

 

Maybe you guys used bad form for what is considered a real kip pull up and a real knee push up. ;)

He only did 60, At least that's what I read.

Bipocni
Dylan Robertson said:

He only did 60, At least that's what I read.

And not one pullup was done that day...

Stephen Majerle

You should have counted his pull up reps out loud and repeated 'zero' over and over.

Nick Roy
Stephen M said:

You should have counted his pull up reps out loud and repeated 'zero' over and over.

Hahahahaha. No worse than what I ended up doing anyways lol