Hello!
I've seen quite a few members on the forum mentioning that they rock climb in addition to GST. I have a friend that climbs at an indoor gym and I go with him every now and then (maybe just 2-3 times a year). We'll do both top roping and bouldering: I like both a lot but I usually find myself limited in the climbing-specific strength/endurance in my hands/fingers/forearms. I know that there's a lot of technique and a heavy mental aspect to good climbing, but I'd still like to add some climbing-specific training to my home workout so that I'm not as limited when I go to the climbing gym.
Now, if I browse online and youtube, there are plenty of "training" methods (just like for GST), but I'm curious if anyone knows of basically the Gymnastic Bodies / Foundation version of rock climbing. Even though I'm on mostly the first progressions in F/H, I think I've been spoiled by the thoughtful progressions in GB, and instead of wasting time (possibly getting injured) with Joe Schmo's climbing training on youtube, I'd like to start proper, or at least as properly as possible, for just some basic home training. If anyone has any resources they've found to be helpful and legit, I'd be interested. Thanks!