Just did this today, can you make sure this is up to standards!
IMG_0103.MOV
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ron Walker, April 2, 2015 · 7 Replies · 197 Views
Just did this today, can you make sure this is up to standards!
IMG_0103.MOV
protract and get PPT at the top. you're sinking and sagging. Going a bit slower could help as well.
Good luck
I'm new to this. What do you mean by protract and get PPT???
PPT = Posterior Pelvic Tilt - turn your hips under
This element is great for learning good body shape which will carry over in to the following two elements.
Stay tight in the core and tuck your tailbone between your legs.
The camera angle could be deceiving here, but it looks like your elbows are a bit flared, you can also work on getting them more to your sides.
With the German Arm Swings, no need to slap your self, calm easy swings and they shouldn't contact your body.
Thanks for the clarification Cole. I tried to picture it in my mind while doing it. Here are the updated videos.
The 2nd video shows my elbows.. How is my tempo???
Good job with staying tight. Elbows also look good.
Next step is to work on your body line, compare your lower back to that in the course video. The difference is the PPT mentioned and pulling the lower ribs in. The early FL and sPL progressions will also help with this, after a while the shape will become second nature.
On the arm swings get the front hand up in front of your face, I thought maybe you were applying deodorant after your hard workout. ![]()
But the rhythm is much better.
LOL !!! Hows my lower back in this video? Oh and I know i didn't do the arm swings properly, I'm more worried about my body line in this video.
Much better.