Pectoralis Muscle Tendon Hurt Like HELL!
Started by Mitke - ProjekatSnaga, March 31, 2015 · 4 Replies · 1,812 Views
Well, something is wrong and you better get it checked by a professional before doing anything training-related.
By the way, do you properly depress your shoulder blades as you are performing your dips? A good deal of people incorrectly elevate their scapulae and are thereby destabilizing them. Perhaps that could be a reason why you pulled something.
I'm not very experienced with this, but it sounds like severe biceps tendonitis. I think the first step is to stop all activity until the pain goes away.
A lot of people start back lever training who aren't physically prepared, that's probably a major contribution to your current problems.
Without specific test is impossible to say at 100% could different things, if you feel a loss of strength probably is rotator cuff. check a physio.
i can say one thing: go back to the basics and start with Starter pack. I may sound like some product promoter, but the rigorous foundation laid out by those early courses is essential to safely perform the skills you're thinking about.