Stretch blocks

Started by itaman8, March 30, 2015 · 6 Replies · 5,515 Views

itaman8

Hello,

What are the sizes of a stretch block?

Thank you.

Cole Dano

Any standard foam yoga block will do.

itaman8
Cole Dano said:

Any standard foam yoga block will do.

Yes, I know that.

I asked what are the sizes of a stretch block.

Thank you.

Daniel Stephan

They come in different sizes, but most are around 23 x 15 x 10 cm

itaman8
Daniel Stephan said:

They come in different sizes, but most are around 23 x 15 x 10 cm

Great, thank you for the help.

Coach Sommer
itaman8 said:

Yes, I know that.

I asked what are the sizes of a stretch block.

Thank you.

 

If you knew already than you very easily could have looked up the dimensions on your own.   :facepalm:

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

itaman8
Coach Sommer said:

If you knew already than you very easily could have looked up the dimensions on your own.   :facepalm:

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

But I didn't know what are the yoga block's sizes too..