This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Rocking Table

Started by Hanlim Lee, March 29, 2015 · 1 Replies · 145 Views

Hanlim Lee

It says 120s rocking table. Is it correct? 

 

I wonder if it is 120r not 120s.

 

#1

In the demo video, thighs, knees and calfs are attached to each other. 

 

Should I do the same?  Well I think it is same as FL/PE2 - iM, Table but in the demo video of FL/PE2 -iM

 

there is some space between legs, thighs knees and calfs seperated.

 

#2.

 

In the demo video, she only lifted her hips until the angle between thigh and calf is 90 degree.

 

when I imitated that I felt my spinal erectors are pumped as if it is strength element

 

but my upper body is less stretched than before. 

 

which is correct? Should I arch my whole body like bridge or just follow the video?

Michael Taylor

120 seconds. Don't count the reps, just keep going until your time is up.

May help you to watch the follow along video for form. Each model varies slightly to fit their sttuctures and flexibility.

The cues for this movement focus on pushing the shoulders forward at the top, not so much on what the lower body is doing. That upper body area is where you are going to feel this movement (also warms up the elbows)