There are elements in this series, where I have to bend my torso forward to touch the ground.
I am shocked by how little my torso can actually go forward.
What can I do about it?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by JonathanSilverman, March 27, 2015 · 3 Replies · 220 Views
There are elements in this series, where I have to bend my torso forward to touch the ground.
I am shocked by how little my torso can actually go forward.
What can I do about it?
Basically continue to do this element , breath, relax and week over week you will obtain a better rom
It is that simple ![]()
Stay focused on what you are doing and things will loosen. Remember the reason for doing it once a week is because you should be working the elements hard (safely) and you should need the recovery time ![]()
Learn to hinge at the hips can make a huge difference: https://youtu.be/xJMRdusSY4Y
Also, start with your knees bent (enough that you can get your chest to you thighs) and work on straightening your knees once you're in position. I'm not sure if this is a suitable modification for Stretch:MS but certainly worth practising