Hey guys !
I'm wondering what of this two exercice is the best into have a better planche progression.
thanks
Started by ashita, August 10, 2009 · 1 Replies · 2,848 Views
Hey guys !
I'm wondering what of this two exercice is the best into have a better planche progression.
thanks
I would say Tuck Planche Push Up. That's assuming you are able to do it meeting the criteria (hips shoulder height through the whole ROM, lock out the arms, 2sec static hold at the top). If you are unable to meet those perform some more basic push up variations for now (i.e psuedo, feet elevated). Once a basic proficiency has been reached with regualr push ups (any feet on floor variations) you should move onto more specific push up variations (planche push up for planche) and use regular push ups as an explosive exercise and/or for warming up.
Ed