Hi all
I am following Foundation 1 and Handstand 1 for few months and i want to buy stretch course but i dont know how to integrate in my schedule.
I train 6 days-4 days Foundation and 2 days Handstand.
Started by razzor11, March 26, 2015 · 6 Replies · 2,239 Views
Hi all
I am following Foundation 1 and Handstand 1 for few months and i want to buy stretch course but i dont know how to integrate in my schedule.
I train 6 days-4 days Foundation and 2 days Handstand.
Each stretch course is done once per week, ideally immediately following one of your strength training sessions.
Can i instead doing once per week do twice per week or is it better do once per week.
Start with once a week
Once a week for each course:
Thoracic bridge-1
Middle split- 1
Front split- 1
Ok, thanks.
I will start with once per week.
In the front split full class, Coach says "Doing this twice a week will not yield you twice the results. As a matter of fact you will progress half as fast."
Start with once a week for each course.... and then keep doing them once a week until stretching is no longer necessary, which will never happen.