This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Podcast Guest List

Started by Cole Dano, March 25, 2015 · 3 Replies · 12 Views

Cole Dano

Since this is an ongoing project I thought it would be good to have a place to jot down ideas.

 

A generalised list of the types of folks we were discussing is below::

 

GB Affiliate Owners

 

GB Athletes

 

New GB Students Posting Raving Reviews

 

Various Age Groups

 

Athletes Using GB as part of their S&C program

 

National Team Members

 

Coachs

 

Performers/Handbalancers etc.

 

Nutritional Experts

 

Rehabilitaors/Therapists 

Cole Dano

Since you mentioned him, yesterday I'll add Glenn Pendlay to the list. Assuming his health is well, he is a very approachable man.

Coach Sommer

- Perhaps Glen.  I will need to mull that one over.  Not sure it is pertinent to GB and GST unless we approach it from a health perspective given his recent lifestyle changes due to recovering from the stroke.

 

- Cross Bill Sands off the list.  I have spoken and worked with Bill multiple times over the years during National Team Camps and I don't really care for him.

Cole Dano

Maybe we can 'reimburse' Yin with a video camera, every time I see his videos I'm wondering who smeared peanut butter on his Flip camera.