Coach- I remember you saying you would be coming out with other things to attach from the straps. Just curious if you had any more information?
Thanks
Started by Timy7, August 10, 2009 · 6 Replies · 3,580 Views
Coach- I remember you saying you would be coming out with other things to attach from the straps. Just curious if you had any more information?
Thanks
One of those was going to be something called PowerLevers I think, a cross training device.
I remember hearing about them also.
Maybe he's not making them anymore because of the other devices out that are like them already? :?
There are several new attachments forthcoming. Currently however, they are not the current primary focus while I concentrate on finishing the principal photography for Liquid Steel and The Handstand Chronicles.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Coach Sommer said:There are several new attachments forthcoming. Currently however, they are not the current primary focus while I concentrate on finishing the principal photography for Liquid Steel and The Handstand Chronicles.Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
I can't wait to see it! ![]()
Hi Coach
First of all I want to say: thank you for the "Building the Gymnastic Body" book. I've been training according to it's guidelines now since january this year, and I love it!
I'm a 25 year old norwegian who's done alot of weight training in my teenage, and early adult years. My overly eager nature when it comes to training and wanting to make progress, has left me with a tendency to develop tendonitis in my right shoulder quite easily.
My eagerness hasn't diminished, and I've had two mild cases of it just since january.
I've reduced my workload considerably each time my shoulder acted up, but my shoulder is still very touch and go, even though
I'm, in my opinion, under the workload in the WODs.
I'm hoping that the next book in your series, "liquid steel™", could help me in overcoming my shoulder issue. I've been on your site on a daily basis since january, hoping to see the new books available for purchase.
I know you said in this thread, on august 10., that you were finishing the principal photography. I was just wondering what that implied. Will printing be the next stage, or will there be editing or somthing like that.
What is ETA. sometime before, new years eve, or after..
I know you've asked for patience, and I am really trying my best. But just a very loose ETA would help immensely. I'm going nuts over my own excitement and anticipation of the next books.
Thank you again for "Building the Gymnastic Body".
Thank you for your enthusiasm, my friends. However at this time I am not prepared to give an estimated eta for the availability of the new books. As I mentioned previously, the photography is continuing. Please rest assured, that once they are available I will notify everyone.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer