This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE5 from check

Started by Pafke, March 23, 2015 · 5 Replies · 182 Views

Pafke

I just tried planche lean today and my scapula position looks kind of weird. I cant figure out what is wrong with it becouse i can feel that protraction and depression while im in lean. Anybody knows what is error in my pl lean ? Thanks in advance. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfazr27Ha-w

Alexander Egebak

Solid first try. However, your scapulae looks elevated and your hips a bit piked, but I would like a more frontal view of your lean.

 

And of course, more lean eventually

Pafke
Alexander Egebak said:

Solid first try. However, your scapulae looks elevated and your hips a bit piked, but I would like a more frontal view of your lean.

 

And of course, more lean eventually

I noticed pikeing in hips but that is easy to fix. :)

There is picture from better angle - post-12111-0-06596300-1427152737_thumb.p

This is picture from a month ago when i last time tried planche lean. I dont have any other video right now, if it is necessary i can film it at thursday. :)

Thanks for critique. :)

Jon Douglas

Notice that you can visibly see your lats de-activate as you lean forward :) That's where you're losing it.

You may be able to solve this just by being aware of it; otherwise, like always, it would be best to spend some time building volume with perfect ROM then increase it :)

Pafke

Here is my planche lean attempt from today's training. Do i need more depression ?

Alexander Egebak
Paf said:

Here is my planche lean attempt from today's training. Do i need more depression ?

Your video apparently leeched Zach's GB coach title :D

 

You seem somwhat unstable and shaky which makes you pike your hips on and off. But that will go away with practice. You are very close to mastery