Wall Handstand

Started by itaman8, March 21, 2015 · 4 Replies · 1,328 Views

itaman8

Hello

How is my wall handstand?

How is my PPT, there is something I need to improve?

post-16716-0-45650800-1426942086_thumb.j

trim.D766C7D4-8F86-4973-B6F1-6EB926FF03F4.MOV

Thank you

Alessandro Mainente

move closer.

itaman8
alex87 said:

move closer.

Accept for it.

It is good, the PPT?

Jon Douglas
itaman8 said:

Accept for it.

It is good, the PPT?

It's good for now, but it may change a bit as you get closer. It gets harder to hold when the angle is closer to 180 :)

itaman8
Jon Douglas said:

It's good for now, but it may change a bit as you get closer. It gets harder to hold when the angle is closer to 180 :)

I'll try to get closer to the wall and if it'll look good I'll show you, if not i'll work on it and with the Handstand 1 course I sure I'll get there somewhen, hope that it will be soon.

Thank you.