Hi,
is it really important to keep the elbows locked all the time during this exercise? On my first attempt I wasn't able to avoid losing the lock a few times, maybe for a fraction of a second.
Is this an aspect I should focus on improving?
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Giovanni Garcea, March 20, 2015 · 1 Replies · 74 Views
Hi,
is it really important to keep the elbows locked all the time during this exercise? On my first attempt I wasn't able to avoid losing the lock a few times, maybe for a fraction of a second.
Is this an aspect I should focus on improving?
Thanks!
Not being able to lock does not always have to do with strength. It could be simply that your wrists arent flexible enough.
I think it is important to have straight arms as that will put more load on your wrists.