Hello,
Due to work related reasons, I'll be on Newcastle upon Tyne. Is anyone there, or does anyone know of a good place where one can train (even if it's just a nice park where one can hang the rings for some RC work) ?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by dritar, March 20, 2015 · 2 Replies · 788 Views
Hello,
Due to work related reasons, I'll be on Newcastle upon Tyne. Is anyone there, or does anyone know of a good place where one can train (even if it's just a nice park where one can hang the rings for some RC work) ?
Wasn't there a whole thread on this once already? What is so freaking magical about Newcastle upon Tyne?
Nothing magical. I just have to be there for one whole Foundation cycle,
I've seen that there's a thread recommending Benfield gym, but I was wondering if there was another recommendations.