This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Updates to Side Lever

Started by startingat34, March 20, 2015 · 4 Replies · 207 Views

startingat34

I see that some updates have been made to the Side Lever progressions and mobility. Any advice on what to do here? Should I change my current iM to what is now prescribed? Should I see how I fair with the prerequisite iM's? 

Keilani Gutierrez

go back to F1 and revisit the progressions. :)

im on mobile and cant link you to a thread that has some discussion on what to do but thats the short answer.

Joshua Slocum

Ideally, you'd go back and re-test each PE/iM starting from the updated PE1. If you're just a handful of [the old] PE's away from beginning the SE's, then you could probably progress just as well by finishing up the old PE's, but that's not the official recommendation. 

startingat34

Thanks, I appreciate both responses. I am currently only a couple progressions into the series so I will designate some time and re-assess where I should be. 

Jon Douglas
startingat34 said:

Thanks, I appreciate both responses. I am currently only a couple progressions into the series so I will designate some time and re-assess where I should be. 

You can't lose by spending a session or two brushing up on basics :)