This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HeSPU

Started by Bartoflex, March 20, 2015 · 2 Replies · 189 Views

Bartoflex

Hi guys! I've a question for you... I spent two month performing box HS Pushups and finally reached the 5x5. But, in the last month, i started to train HeSPU negatives against wall, and completed 5x3. But, my left shoulder get injured, an acromion ache. I can't understand why... Maybe for poor tecnique? In this case, can anyone, please, tell me the right way to perform? And, what are your advices?

Really really thanks.

jaz

99% of probability that you were not prepared and rushed through the progressions
Did you experience pain or discomfort during HBP/PE15 ? Do you have got a video in your archives ?

Jon Douglas

Are you able to perform box hespu without pain? If so, please provide a video of them. We'll quickly be able to spot a technique issue