This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE1 & iM

Started by Giovanni Garcea, March 19, 2015 · 3 Replies · 72 Views

Giovanni Garcea

Hi,

 

This is the 5th set of my initial assessment. It felt ok, but after watching the video and comparing it to the example videos, it seems off in many ways (shoulders are off the ground but less than the example and thighs gets more and more vertical as the time progresses).

 

I'm convincing myself that, even though I did make the time, I should stay in this element and focus on better form. I'm looking for feedback in this, as I still don't have the proficiency to self assess what to do. Should I start on week 1?

 

Also, the cow part of the iM seems a little stiff in the shoulders area, respect to the video in the course material.

 

 

(this is maybe a double post, as I tought I posted it yesterday, but still doesn't appear in the forum. In that case I apologize)

Alessandro Mainente

You need to curl up more your upper body, take your heels down so that you are not using a counter weight to lift the upperbody.

I had a lot of problems with this situation , if you give me a couple of days i'll try to upload a video so help you!

Awesssss

I think with PE1 you need to have your knees further away from your hips, although I dont think you need to curl up your upper body more if you can hold PPT in that situation, but lifting your upper body more will decrease the intensity.

Giovanni Garcea

Thanks Alex. I appreciate the help. I'll start at week 1 and work my way through this slowly, trying to keep the upper body more curled up.

 

When I lower my heels, I have issues trying to maintain good contact between lower back and ground. Do you guys think it is a mobility issue or is this still related my upper body position?

 

Looking forward to your video.

 

Giovanni