This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE1 Hinge Row & iM

Started by Hanlim Lee, March 19, 2015 · 4 Replies · 196 Views

Hanlim Lee

https://youtu.be/1DqsJEKPRNg

 

I'm doing slightly slower tempo now. 

 

1. Should I keep my chest wide open & pelvic tilted anterior(APT) when I row up?

 

well  when I did, much lower part of lats were stimulated.

 

but can't keep it as reps goes on losing power. 

 

 

2. What should I do about my feet and legs? 

 

should I press my legs to each other to activate my core? 

Alessandro Mainente

You should lower down the butt a little bit more so that on the final position the elbows are flexed at 90° and on the same level of the shoulders that are also flexed at 90° (near the armpit).

Hanlim Lee
alex87 said:

You should lower down the butt a little bit more so that on the final position the elbows are flexed at 90° and on the same level of the shoulders that are also flexed at 90° (near the armpit).

what do you mean by 'shoulders flexed' at 90 degree near the armpit?

 

I can't visualize what you are saying.

 

you mean I should retract my shoulders? but is it possible to retract making 90 degree? 

Ryan Reynolds

I think he means a 90 at the arm pit (from the tricept to the rib cage)  and 90 at the elbow (bicep to forearm).  "lower down the butt a little bit"  means don't pull up so high with the arms.   Your upper arm should be horizontal or another way to put it is your shoulders and elbows at the same height.  You are pulling up until our shoulders pass above your elbows.

Hanlim Lee
alex87 said:

You should lower down the butt a little bit more so that on the final position the elbows are flexed at 90° and on the same level of the shoulders that are also flexed at 90° (near the armpit).

Following your cue, I felt much intense stimulation on my biceps and brachioradialis. Thanks. radialis