This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE2 & iM

Started by Hanlim Lee, March 19, 2015 · 0 Replies · 85 Views

Hanlim Lee

youtu.be/HGNNdvvbfTM

 

 

 

 

I taped this like two month ago. 

 

while doing iM, I used thumbless grip in the vidoe but now I use normal grip.

 

 

1. Should I keep PPT or APT during headstand? 

 

2. what's the target muscle, joint or area of HS/PE2 & HS/PE2- iM

 

3. too much pressure is put on my neck.

 

Some said my body weight should be evenly distributed to my hands and head.

 

but I think more weight is on the head causing my neck pain next day. 

 

problem is when I felt more pressure on the head, I tried to press the ground with my hands to put more pressure

 

on my hand.

 

but when I do that leverage changes and results in even more pressure on my head. 

 

what should I do?